Thursday, January 20, 2011

[CanineCancer] Re: Hello from a new member

Thank you Mia!

I will ask some of my boxer friends for holistic vet recommendations. I think there is a lady who consults with Dr. Beck, but I'm not sure if it's over the phone consults or in real life.

Here is the list of veggies I buy pulverized in a mix, but I only feed it once or twice a week.
Yellow Squash, Kale, Cabbage, Spinach, Beets, Parsley, Garlic, Flaxseed, Kelp, Olive Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar

Maximus HATES veggies and I have to be careful with carbs for him. He has always had a super sensitive tummy(painful gas and bloating). Raw has been a Godsend for him. He never has problems with protein/bone.

I am giving him broccoli seed extract supplements twice a day. I'm using the brand by Jarrow called Broccomax (375mg broccoli seed extract).

Thanks for all your advice and for taking the time to write to me.


Cynthia & Maximus (boxer)


------------------------------------

Community email addresses:
To post a message to the list, write to: CanineCancer@yahoogroups.com. If your message is not of general interest to all members, please write to that person privately!
Subscribe: CanineCancer-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe: CanineCancer-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner: CanineCancer-owner@yahoogroups.com

View personal experiences (treatment, etc) with main folder:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanineCancer/files/0_Personal_Experiences/
Sub-folders
here by cancer "type". Send your experiences for inclusion to the owner or moderator.

And Eating problems:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanineCancer/files/0_For_When_They_Refuse_Food/

Enter your dog in the demographics data base:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanineCancer/database
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanineCancer/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanineCancer/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
CanineCancer-digest@yahoogroups.com
CanineCancer-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanineCancer-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/